Download your copy of Newport Healthcare’s Patient Outcomes and Key Findings.
What the Report Includes
Despite the increasing acuity of youth mental health issues, our residential and outpatient treatment programs continue to yield industry-leading results in measures of depression, anxiety, suicide risk, well-being, and family attachment.
Here’s what you’ll find in our latest edition:
- Teen and young adult patient profiles, including gender identity and sexual orientation
- Self-reported risk factors, such as sexual abuse and disordered eating behaviors
- Key well-being increases in young adults—with behavioral measures multiplying up to 5 times
- Satisfaction survey results from patients, parents, and referents
- Testimonials from our young adult alumni and parents
Young Adult Well-Being Measures Increase By Up to 5x
As they progress through treatment, young adults experience positive changes in their WHO-5 scores, a World Health Organization measure of well-being.
More Key Treatment Stats
Increase in Young Adult Well-Being
9 out of 10
Young Adults Experienced Benefits from Treatment
Boost in Calm and Relaxation in Young Adults with Anxiety in 3 Weeks
Our 2022 Patients: Young Adults (Ages 18–28)
As part of our healthcare outcomes data, we also publish anonymous demographic statistics of our patient community, further illuminating the journey our patients take on their way to finding sustainable healing.